With all due respect, my experience is that CTM never answers help
requests. I could copy my past questions here, but that would be
tedious. I assure you they have all been polite.

The reason I find CTM's lack of support particularly disturbing is that
they have stated on their web site that they will get back to users
within a couple of days. I am sure this was CTM's intent when that was
written, but they have not followed through.

My suggestion to CTM is to confess that they are unable or unwilling to
spend the time on individual support requests, and to strongly encourage
those with problems to address them to the PowerMail discussion mailing
list, as this is the only place they are likely to get help.

The disadvantage of the mailing list is that everyone on the list has to
receive every email for every topic. This comes close to being spam-like
in its effect. The advantage, of course, is that it keeps a larger
community informed of questions than a forum might.

However, the "spam" problem of the mailing list I am sure discourages
many people from signing up in the first place.

If there are relatively few questions and responses to a mailing list it
might work for most people. As the number of emails increases it becomes
unwieldy. Then a forum makes more sense. Also, a forum takes you first
to the ability to search for answers, rather than posting a question as
a first step. (Yes, I know there is a PowerMail discussions archive, but
the email list discourages use of that.)

- Winston