Mr. Weinmann,

calling this list a source of spam is a serious offense to all list members.
If you can't read the users manual nor search the archive, with all
respect, go somewhere else.
CTM never lacked support, but they won't answer you questions if you can
find the answer in the users manual. That are not support cases that's a
lack of reading ability.

Matthias