Bill,

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:02:36 -0600, Bill Schjelderup
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm wondering if this is a widespread Powermail issue, and if so,
>perhaps CTMDEV will spend a bit of time on solving it.
>
>If not, well, then I'll just keep moving forward hoping that some
>combination of updates will resolve MY issue.
>
>One thing I'm not considering AT ALL is moving from Powermail! I want
>CTMDEV to be very successful, and continue PM development....

Thanks for the kind support - much appreciated. No right now yours is
NOT a widely spread issue but you can be certain that as soon as we are
able to reproduce it and isolate it down to something fixable within our
control, we will release a fix. Until we cross that bridge we will
continue working from your PowerMail support cases  #JEPOPI and #XOMYDE .

Kind regards,

jean michel / ctm qa