powermail-discuss Digest #2825 - Saturday, January 16, 2010

  Time for an update!
          by "George Henne" <g...@nsbasic.com>
  Re: Time for an update!
          by "Michael J. Hußmann" <mich...@michael-hussmann.de>
  Re(2): Time for an update!
          by "George Henne" <g...@nsbasic.com>
  Re: Time for an update!
          by "Michael J. Hußmann" <mich...@michael-hussmann.de>
  Re: Time for an update!
          by "A-NO-NE Music" <anonemu...@mac.com>
  Re(2): Time for an update!
          by "George Henne" <g...@nsbasic.com>
  Re: Time for an update!
          by "Michael J. Hußmann" <mich...@michael-hussmann.de>
  Re: Time for an update!
          by "Michael J. Hußmann" <mich...@michael-hussmann.de>

Subject: Time for an update!
From: "George Henne" <g...@nsbasic.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:31:59 -0500

I've been a Powermail fan for years, but I'm getting impatient for some
improvements. These are basic things that other mail clients (like
Apple's Mail) do just fine.

1. .ics files can't update Calendar.

2. Links inside html emails do not open in many cases.

3. Emails with inline pictures do not display the pictures inline - they
only appear as attachments.