Rene Merz (8/7/13, 15:40) said:

>Frank Mitchell wrote:
>
>>I have been using Power Mail 6.1.5 build 4654 for several years in my
>>Mac G4 PPC with OS X 10.4.11
>>
>>Several messages to my Macintosh User Group email list claim that one
>>can *hover over* a URL in an email message to show the whole address and
>>reveal the true site the link will connect to.
>>
>>I have never been able to find a way to get my versions of Power Mail do
>>this - can it be done?
>>
>>If not, is there a later version of Power Mail which will do this for
>>when I upgrade my computer system later this year?
>
>Not just by copy & paste?
>
>Copy the URL from your browser's address line and paste-it into the
>mail, like this:
><http://www.ctmdev.com/powermail/manual/>
>
>What's the problem with?

I think he wants to see links in HTML emails, so that he knows where the links
are going to go before he clicks on them.

In Safari, you can hover over a link and it displays the link address in a
status bar at the bottom of the window.

What I tend to do with HTML emails in PowerMail is to display them in a browser
(using the globe popup at the bottom of PowerMail's window). You can check
links from there. Otherwise I view them in their plain-text format within
PowerMail.

Jeremy