From: Creamer, Charles E [mailto:cecrea...@tva.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:17 PM
To: 'Aguilera, Roger'; powernet@HPSpowernet.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [powernet] RE: Floor Drain Devices

Browns Ferry has no such device

-----Original Message-----
From: Aguilera, Roger [mailto:raaguil...@stpegs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:38 AM
To: powernet@HPSpowernet.org
Subject: [powernet] Floor Drain Devices

TVA External Message. Please use caution when opening.

Does anyone use devices in their floor drains that prevent positive air flow
out of the drain but allows the drain to work as designed.

We at STP find particles around the floor drain due to positive air flow up
through the drain

There are rubber check valves we are researching

Thanks Roger

Sent from my iPhone
Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

send message to powernet-unsubscr...@hpspowernet.org
archive(Nov2015->): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hpspowernet.org/
archive(<Oct2015): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hps1.org/
If questions, contact E. Scott Medling, CHP at medl...@hps1.org

Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

send message to powernet-unsubscr...@hpspowernet.org
archive(Nov2015->): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hpspowernet.org/
archive(<Oct2015): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hps1.org/
If questions, contact E. Scott Medling, CHP at medl...@hps1.org

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Exelon Corporation or its affiliates ("Exelon"). This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you
are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. Exelon
policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email
communication. Exelon will not accept any liability in respect of such
communications. -EXCIP

Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

To post message: Send or Reply to: powernet@hpspowernet.org