From: Aguilera, Roger [mailto:raaguil...@stpegs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:38 AM
To: powernet@HPSpowernet.org
Subject: *EXTERNAL* [powernet] Floor Drain Devices

Does anyone use devices in their floor drains that prevent positive air flow
out of the drain but allows the drain to work as designed.

We at STP find particles around the floor drain due to positive air flow up
through the drain

There are rubber check valves we are researching

Thanks Roger

Sent from my iPhone
Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

send message to powernet-unsubscr...@hpspowernet.org
archive(Nov2015->): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hpspowernet.org/
archive(<Oct2015): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hps1.org/
If questions, contact E. Scott Medling, CHP at medl...@hps1.org

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.

Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

To post message: Send or Reply to: powernet@hpspowernet.org