Roger- North Anna uses backflow preventers in some of our floor drains to
ensure they do not back up and flood the area. An added benefit is they also
provide some control of the air flow as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aguilera, Roger [mailto:raaguil...@stpegs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:39 AM
To: powernet@HPSpowernet.org
Subject: [powernet] Floor Drain Devices

Does anyone use devices in their floor drains that prevent positive air flow
out of the drain but allows the drain to work as designed.

We at STP find particles around the floor drain due to positive air flow up
through the drain

There are rubber check valves we are researching

Thanks Roger

Sent from my iPhone
Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

send message to powernet-unsubscr...@hpspowernet.org
archive(Nov2015->): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hpspowernet.org/
archive(<Oct2015): http://www.mail-archive.com/powernet@hps1.org/
If questions, contact E. Scott Medling, CHP at medl...@hps1.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic message contains information which may
be legally confidential and or privileged and does not in any case represent a
firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender
without an additional express written confirmation to that effect.  The
information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and
access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that
you have received the message in error, and delete it.  Thank you.

Powernet - a service of the Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section

To post message: Send or Reply to: powernet@hpspowernet.org