Quick benchmark:

While implementing the industry standards for HRA/VHRA posting shapes/signs, we
are also transitioning from "Restricted Area" to "Radiologically Controlled
Area".

There's no guidance that we can find on what the shape/wording needs to be on
the Radiologically Controlled area sign.  Does your plant use a sign (or signs)
with:

1.       The words "Radiologically Controlled Area"

2.       The acronym "RCA"

3.       The shape of a vertically aligned rectangle

4.       The shape of a horizontally aligned rectangle

5.       Anything else on the sign, besides a trefoil?

Beth Heyeck
x2545