From: Beth Heyeck []
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:18 PM
Subject: [powernet] RCA Posting

Email sent from outside of PSEG. Use caution before using links/attachments.

Quick benchmark:

While implementing the industry standards for HRA/VHRA posting shapes/signs, we
are also transitioning from “Restricted Area” to “Radiologically Controlled

There’s no guidance that we can find on what the shape/wording needs to be on
the Radiologically Controlled area sign.  Does your plant use a sign (or signs)

1.      The words “Radiologically Controlled Area”

2.      The acronym “RCA”

3.      The shape of a vertically aligned rectangle

4.      The shape of a horizontally aligned rectangle

5.      Anything else on the sign, besides a trefoil?

Beth Heyeck

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment(s), is
intended solely for use by the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person designated as responsible for delivering such messages
to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to disclose, copy, distribute
or retain this message, in whole or in part, without written authorization from
PSEG.  This e-mail may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately. This notice is included in all e-mail messages leaving
PSEG.  Thank you for your cooperation.