Dear Stefano

Since nobody else has replied yet, and you say it's urgent:

YES:

Mathematical and logical skills, yes. But I really don't think you need to do more than ask them what educational qualifications they have.

Previous programming experience - the best criterion might be number of languages known, but if you're working at a lower level then your suggestions are fine - loops and conditionals and function definitions.

NO:
linguistics, no (plenty of good computer scientists whose native language is English aren't good at spelling and punctuation)

other domains - nothing good found so far.

There is very little that anyone can do that will predict specific success at learning to program, other than general tests of ability.

ALSO:

One other thing I would recommend is a test of self-efficacy. Someone else must know more about testing that than I do. Self-efficacy means, roughly, believing in your own ability; there's evidence that people who believe in themselves do better than people who don't.

DISCLAIMER

There are people on this list who know a whole lot more about this than I do. If they speak up, believe what they say, not what I said.

Thomas Green