From: ppig-discuss@googlegroups.com [mailto:ppig-discuss@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Raoul Duke
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:28 AM
To: erlang-questi...@erlang.org; PPIG Discuss <ppig-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ppig-discuss] Re: [erlang-questions] Rhetorical structure of code:
Anyone interested in collaborating?

Right on. Code often becomes so complicated that we really need multiple ways
to tackle, visualize, sort, query, etc. it. The fact that we have such a
paucity of tools and toolkits/frameworks for the tooling is I feel a long
standing indictment of the whole industry. I guess most people don't grok UX,
and there seems to be sometimes an extra special antipathy or cluelessness or
something in the software engineering world about it, in many regards.