On Aug 4, 2006, at 4:06 PM, Eugene Vital wrote:

Ya, he is the founder and he hosts the website at his office. They have been getting a lot of attention lately as people are looking for a RAD too for Linux. I have been messing around with it and it isn't that hard to pick up.

I haven't had a chance to look at it much, as I'm rather busy with Dabo development. Have you looked at Dabo at all, and if so, can you compare briefly the strengths and weaknesses of each?

If you haven't had a chance to work with Dabo, perhaps a quick listing of what you feel are the strengths/ weaknesses of Lazarus?

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com