Stephen & Michael,

> > You were doing VFP/Fox work, right?  Any idea which country
> took away your jobs?  My guess:  India.
>
> I thought it was an American company that took her work away.

All those jobs going out of country are being SENT there by American
companies. No Indian company is able to come here and grab them without
help.

I've known about the move for a long time. Sure, it bugs me. But it was not
a surprise. EDS let us have all kinds of warning so we could prepare. No job
is forever.

Kristyne McDaniel
www.mcstyles.com
www.shamrocktrails.com