Kristyne McDaniel wrote:

I'm going into energy consulting and internet marketing in addition to
custom software development. I have a degree in mechanical engineering in
the HVAC discipline, but haven't worked in the area since my days at General
Dynamics doing thermal calculations for rockets and satellites. So I decided
that California's Title 24 market had a Kris-shaped hole in it and am taking
training classes so I can get into that area. It looks good so far.

I will still be using VFP to support my energy calculations, of course. :-)

Good luck in those endeavors!

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC