You see it just right Mike,

FoxInCloud is in production on several apps; latest has 50 forms, 35 reports,
PostGreSql database, XFRX, foxcalendar and foxcharts among others.

Users can edit data in grid, preview/print any report, and anything else they
usually do in a VFP app.

Asap we'll cast a video showing LAN and foxincloudified app running side by
side with the very same code base.

Thierry Nivelet
http://foxincloud.com/
Give your VFP app a second life in the cloud