FoxInCloud is the third avatar of a project started ten years ago: Intuicat
(specific DB & controls, read only), Zenbuyer (specific DB & controls,
read-write), and finally FoxInCloud (any DB & controls, read-write).

FWIW, back in 2006, in some AJAX presentation he gave to his VFP user group,
Dave Bernard of Atlanta mentioned Intuicat next to Google maps and Backbase.
Intuicat and Zenbuyer made some appearances on west-wind's message board along
the years.

You can believe it works exactly as advertised; at this stage, our client and
we are optimizing views and dynamic... expressions to keep global response time
below .5 seconds on any form, any event (except data save).

Thanks for the tip about screencasting; could you also have some spare time for
us to spend on that video... ;)

Thierry Nivelet
http://foxincloud.com/
Give your VFP app a second life in the cloud