On 10/17/06, Chet Gardiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I still maintain that we'd be living in a MUCH better world if the U.S.
Tax Code were amended to ELIMINATE the deduction of
advertising/marketing expenses for companies that gross over $10,000,000
per year.

C'mon, Chet... let's talk about terabyte servers. I'm the only poster
on the list verifiably left of you on most issues, but that's OT.

How would you configure a "media server" to be the central store for
your movies, CDs, pictures, and so forth?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC