I camped out one time for about 90 days on 30 acres in between contracts.

Loved it

But I also wonder about the girl in the video that looks like a druggie now.
If she is, could that come from the destitution of having no way out when
your job was sent offshore?

For nearly ten years now I've been unable to find steady work.
Used to think it was only me, but I've heard from many because of my work at
KAAW that are experiencing the same.

You might find this interesting--from the current issue of Atlantic Monthly:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/05/the-slacker-trap/309285/

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org