Hello:

I have some code where I am importing transactions. I have a cursor for these transactions where I validate them. After doing this, I want to add them to the transaction table. I select the transaction alias and then do
          append from (alimport)

     alimport is an alias variable.  It works for creating the cursor:
      SQLSEL * from cwkt;
      where .f.;
      into cursor (alimport) readwrite nofilter
It works to select the cursor:
         select (alimport)

So why does the append not work? I get error 1 with the text "File 'c:\cbs2dev\cutlblas_import.dbf' does not exist."

I figured out how to do this using SQL, but I would still like to know why the append does not work.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko