Our wondrous Supreme Court has opened the Pandora’s Sales Tax box with today’s
decision to allow states to require retailers with no physical presence in a
particular state to collect sales tax for that state. Leaving aside any
thoughts on the wisdom of this decision, which I have not looked at, I’d like
to call on the collective wisdom of those who deal with invoicing to find out
if any of you are using some sort of service provider/API to retrieve tax
rates, presumably by submitting the address of the buyer to some kind of web
API.

For our non-US ProFox friends, you can just sit back and laugh. 😊

TIA

--

rk