From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Russell
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 11:58 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Fun with US sales tax

Functional Government?  hahahahaha

Just a heads up on the stupidity of taxes.  My county has a State rate + a
VARIABLE county rate that is a function of the $$$ amount of the sale.  If
the sale price is over 6500 the rate is no longer charged to that 6500.
value.  7.00 sate + 2.5 county for under 6500, otherwise it is 7.0 *
price + 162.50
Of course, that is by line item and not the total on the bill total, just
for giggles.

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/cajidmyk5gfgyaoyk1r_pdtk1ct7smpy5uhqeuouqo4ik6yp...@mail.gmail.com
Report [OT] Abuse:
http://leafe.com/reportAbuse/cajidmyk5gfgyaoyk1r_pdtk1ct7smpy5uhqeuouqo4ik6yp...@mail.gmail.com