On Monday, February 05, 2007 11:47 AM Gil wrote:

>This morning we were at -1 F.  Not expected to go up much today either.
>Last night (Super Bowl) our entire neighborhood lost power, so they
missed the last hour or so
>of the game (500 homes affected).  We were out when the power went out,
but when we came home
>our lights were on, computers and network equipment never missed a
beat.  We have a 15kw natural >gas fueld auto-start generator.  We had
it installed last year February, and had to wait almost >a year to get a
Live Test!  It worked like a champ, although I wonder how much gas it
burned off >over the 3+ hours of run time.  Hardly matters, we had
power!

Your neighborhood didn't miss much!  Chicago has to replace that QB boy
with someone who can handle the pressure. Also, seemed like most of the
good commercials were at the beginning.

David L. Crooks