> Everyone hated XP when it came out as well, because things had been
> moved from where they were in 2000, so that in itself doesn't bother me.

Many people I know are still on W2K due to what MS did with
XP(primarily activation hassles).  Vista promises to make even more
hassles. Maybe even worse than Windows 2003-- the O/S I've lost the
MOST productivity ever to, due to 'security features' that give you
absolutely NO CLUE as to how to fix, or even that there is a
problem(such as returning 404 errors for every IIS problem instead of
a real error-- ANYWHERE).

Vista will take a LONG time for mainstream adoption, just as Windows
XP did, but I think it'll be even longer this time.

--
Derek