On 5/1/07, Lou Syracuse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have had a Linksys for a while .. HATE IT!     Locks up constantly, has to
> be power-cycled several times a day.     The wired-only Linksys router I
> worked great so i was expecting better -  but this one has been nothing but
> trouble.   I know I am not alone in having issues with it.   Has been
> getting worse for the last week or so.  it needs to go - now!

Sorry to hear about it. Some models worked better than others and some
firmware packages were unstable. I've reconfigured several with open
source firmware and been very happy with them. Coincidentally, my
local LUG will be doing such a presentation next Monday. If you find
yourself near Concord, NH, you ought to swing by.

If you decide to give it up, drop me a note and perhaps I can take it
off your hands.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC