On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Vince Teachout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  Agnostic?  I think the word you're looking for is "slut."  :-)

And I suppose you haven't hung out on the street corner with the
cardboard sign "Will Code for Food?" :)

Actually, being adaptible :) has saved the day in some circumstance
when we only had a limited connection to a remote machine and had to
use whatever software we could find to make it work. A good craftsman
knows how to use (and mis-use) a wide range of tools to get the job
done.

You can edit the Registry with nothing but Notepad, if you really know
what you are doing :)

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC