Michael,

> Kristyne McDaniel wrote:
> <snipped>> I don't see evidence in McCain's background that says he
> would exhibit the
> > wisdom to refrain from unnecessary wars. He is more
> inclined to threaten or
> > actually DO military action. I think a McCain victory would be an
> invitation
> > to restart the draft and bankrupt the country through
> military excursions.
>

> Ridiculous!!!

Have you listened to what he's been saying? He has already indicated he
would consider restarting the draft, and was talking big on the subject of
the Russian invasion of Georgia. Even Bush and Rice aren't idiotic enough to
poke Russia in the eye as his first action. Russia is far too powerful to
invite them play chicken with us.

The closer I looked at McCain the more scared I get of combining his famous
temper with the nuclear football. Danger Will Robinson!

Kristyne McDaniel
http://www.shamrocktrails.com/legal/
http://www.mcstyles.com/

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't.... you are right.
 -- Henry Ford