On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They didn't even try the quarantine idea which had always worked before
> on other dread diseases. They didn't even mandate testing to see how
> many people they were really looking at.
> ---------------------------------------

The cube next to me or intern is from Kenya and I asked him about the
Aids problem.  He says that it is really bad.  Truckers who drive the
main highway across the country have brought it with them, or so the
story goes.  From there it has spread north to the rest of the
country.

Where as a kid 1/3 of your friends will die early because they were
born with it.  Then for the survivors it is a matter of how many
others will fall to it over the next 20 years.  He says that 1/2 will
at least.

So are you going to genocide the entire country?

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159