On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Stephen Russell wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Pete Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> They didn't even try the quarantine idea which had always worked before
>
>> So are you going to genocide the entire country?
>
> Hi Stephen!
>
> How does quarantine have anything to do with genocide? Genocide means
> you kill them, quarantine means you isolate them from the uninfected
> population to stop the spread of the disease. Instantly effective.
> --
--------------------

Do you think that a mosquito bite from an infected person could
actually transmit AIDS to a non infected person?    I still do.  The
government only put out the "No it wont" so we wouldn't KILL the
initial carriers. WAG but still sticking to it.

In the USA we lost a lot of birds from West Nile virus, all by mosquito bites.

Seems that predator birds are just now making a come back this year
around here.  I have not seen hawks in the air for 5 years +

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159