>> I wouldn't dream of running the app on the server anymore, ever since 1999
>> when I learned about
the LOADER idea from others here on ProFox.<<

So how do you ensure the user is running the loader and not the local EXE? Have
you taken the
precaution of adding versioning logic to the app startup and every operation to
make sure they are
all running the latest and greatest? It is a common flaw in the loader approach
and one I have been
burned on when taking over projects from other developers. I often see the
recommendation to move to
this approach, but rarely see people explain some of the pitfalls. I am not
saying it is a bad
approach, all I am saying is it has its flaws and overhead to consider.

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.

www.whitelightcomputing.com
www.swfox.net