From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Michael Madigan
Sent: Friday, 21 November 2008 6:53 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] 25 billion won't do it?

Socialized medicine doesn't work.  We have a friend in Canada who is
suffering from depression.  The authorities have decided it's not an
emergency and has scheduled her a psychiatric appointment for 8 months from
now.

In the United States, it may take a few weeks to get an appointment, or less
with a cancellation.  Clearly socialized medicine is not the answer.

She should drive a few hours to the NY border and get an appointment there.

In the United States everyone over 65 gets Medicare and Social Security.  My
mother lives quite nicely on that.

Barack Obama is not My President

http://www.cafepress.com/rightwingmike