If you log in anonymously there is no password required, and all files are
read only.  If you want to do read/write/create/delete as I set you up, log
on using the UserID and pw I sent to you (provided below again).  Once you
log in using those data elements you are directed to a directory only you
(and I) have access to.  The 78Mg files is for you to test.  The 500Mg
reserved space is for you to test uploaded files of your choice (no porn,
please <G> heh-heh).

gilhale.dnsalias.com
UserID: geoff
PW: flight

If you are using IE or FireFox as an ftp client, use:

ftp://ge...@gilhale.dnsalias.com - then enter PW "flight" when prompted.  I
suggest not using IE as it does time out regardless of if data is flowing at
the time or not.

Gil