On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Pete Theisen <petethei...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> Running as a social conservative but fiscal moderate, I want to
>>> post a survey on it to determine voter's opinions. Can I do that on
>>> blogger?
>>>
>>> I will also want to post pictures, video and maybe even an
>>> occasional Snoop Dogg quote. Is that within their range?

Maybe now all of the posting here will either help your position or
help you opponent.

My friend at Church did a similar run last year.  His plan was get the
people to notice you on year one and make the $$$ commitment in second
attempt.

Good luck to you, it is a very hard thing to pull off.

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Production Systems Programmer

901.246-0159