I'm thinking about replacing my old desktop pc with a new laptop, and I want
to be able to create/edit/burn dvd's from my DV camera.

The camera I have is a few years old (Sony) and has a "Firewire" connection.
Not sure what the newer cameras are using to transfer videos, I see some use
Flashdrives?

Any recommendations as to what laptops can handle this, if any...

James E Harvey
Hanover Shoe Farms, Inc.
M.I.S./Corresponding Officer
Off: 717-637-8931