Here is a innosetup script which deals with everything regarding installing
a visual foxpro application under vista, in program files. UAC is taken care
off, the visual foxpro runtime is installed silently in the correct location
and correctly registered, also mysql odbc driver is installed. VFP runtimes
and MySQL ODBC driver are optional (they show up as checkboxes in
innosetup). There is a reference to a text file named "runtime.txt" - it is
the VFP Runtime installation kit configuration file and it's content is:

===========
SELECT_RT=ABCDE
SELECTION=Aa
===========

Points of interest in this script:
- I am using the inno setup preprocessor as well, that's why the app name is
substituted.
- Two more tasks, checkable alone - one for runtime, one for odbc driver.
- "DeleteAfterInstall" flag set on vfp runtime kit, odbc kit and runtime.txt
file. This means they won't stick around after instalation finishes.
- c++ runtime and mscomctl.ocx are installed in windows\system32 folder.
- {app} folder is created manually with write-access rights. (if it's not,
innosetup creates it by itself, to be able to place files there, but it
doesn't set any write access rights on that folder) - check "dirs" section
in script
- check the "uninstall delete" section - I personally hate when I uninstall
a program and it leaves junk in my program files (even an empty folder).
This script erases everything.

I suggest to use Inno Setup QuickStart Pack - it contains the compiler
itself, istool (a nice front end) and the preprocessor, in a single
installation kit. The link is here:
http://www.innosetup.com/isdl.php - look for QuickStart Pack.

Hope this helps.

=================================
; Script generated by the Inno Setup Script Wizard.
; SEE THE DOCUMENTATION FOR DETAILS ON CREATING INNO SETUP SCRIPT FILES!

#define MyAppName "ADM Framework"
#define MyAppVersion "1.1.3"
#define MyAppVerName "ADM Framework 1.1.3"
#define MyAppPublisher "ADM Farm SRL"
#define MyAppURL "http://www.admfarm.ro";
#define MyAppSupportURL "http://it.admfarm.ro";
#define MyAppExeName "ADMApp.exe"

[Setup]
; NOTE: The value of AppId uniquely identifies this application.
; Do not use the same AppId value in installers for other applications.
; (To generate a new GUID, click Tools | Generate GUID inside the IDE.)
AppId={{AEB2AC2F-71A1-4556-A277-CF2107E56EED}
AppName={#MyAppName}
AppVerName={#MyAppVerName}
AppPublisher={#MyAppPublisher}
AppPublisherURL={#MyAppURL}
AppSupportURL={#MyAppSupportURL}
AppUpdatesURL={#MyAppSupportURL}
DefaultDirName={pf}\{#MyAppName}
DefaultGroupName={#MyAppName}
OutputDir=C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\kit
OutputBaseFilename=Setup {#MyAppName}
Compression=lzma
SolidCompression=true
InternalCompressLevel=ultra
VersionInfoVersion={#MyAppVersion}
VersionInfoCompany=ADM Farm SRL
VersionInfoDescription=Kit instalare ADM Framework {#MyAppVersion}
VersionInfoCopyright=(c) 2008 Grigore Dolghin

[Languages]
Name: english; MessagesFile: compiler:Default.isl
;Name: romanian; MessagesFile: compiler:Languages\Romanian.isl

[Tasks]
Name: desktopicon; Description: {cm:CreateDesktopIcon}; GroupDescription:
{cm:AdditionalIcons}; Flags: unchecked
Name: quicklaunchicon; Description: {cm:CreateQuickLaunchIcon};
GroupDescription: {cm:AdditionalIcons}; Flags: unchecked
Name: Install_MySQL_ODBC; Description: Instalare driver ODBC pentru MySQL;
GroupDescription: Instalare driver ODBC; Flags: checkablealone
Name: Install_VFP_Runtime; Description: Instalare biblioteci VFP;
GroupDescription: Instalare biblioteci VFP; Flags: checkablealone;
Languages:

[Files]
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\ADMApp.exe; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\preluare.ini; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\admapp.ini; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\ADMFramework.chm; DestDir: {app}; Flags:
ignoreversion
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\Config.fpw; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
Source: C:\Dev\VFP\ADMApp\preluare.exe; DestDir: {app}; Flags: ignoreversion
; NOTE: Don't use "Flags: ignoreversion" on any shared system files
Source: VFP9SP2RT.exe; DestDir: {app}; Flags: deleteafterinstall; Tasks:
Source: runtime.txt; DestDir: {app}; Flags: deleteafterinstall
Source: mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26-win32.msi; DestDir: {app}; Flags:
deleteafterinstall; Tasks:
Source: msvcp71.dll; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: uninsneveruninstall
Source: ..\..\Common\libs\compress.fll; DestDir: {app}
Source: ..\..\Common\libs\hash.fll; DestDir: {app}
Source: mscomctl.ocx; DestDir: {sys}; Flags: regserver sharedfile
uninsneveruninstall

[Icons]
Name: {group}\{#MyAppName}; Filename: {app}\{#MyAppExeName}; WorkingDir:
{app}; IconFilename: {app}\ADMApp.exe; IconIndex: 0; Tasks: ; Languages:
Name: {group}\{cm:ProgramOnTheWeb,{#MyAppName}}; Filename: {#MyAppURL}
Name: {group}\{cm:ProgramOnTheWeb,Suport {#MyAppName}}; Filename:
{#MyAppSupportURL}
Name: {group}\{cm:UninstallProgram,{#MyAppName}}; Filename: {uninstallexe}
Name: {commondesktop}\{#MyAppName}; Filename: {app}\{#MyAppExeName}; Tasks:
desktopicon; WorkingDir: {app}; IconFilename: {app}\ADMApp.exe; IconIndex: 0
Name: {userappdata}\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\{#MyAppName};
Filename: {app}\{#MyAppExeName}; Tasks: quicklaunchicon

[Run]
Filename: {app}\{#MyAppExeName}; Description:
{cm:LaunchProgram,{#MyAppName}}; Flags: nowait postinstall skipifsilent
Filename: {sys}\msiexec.exe; Tasks: " Install_MySQL_ODBC"; StatusMsg:
Instalare driver ODBC pentru MySQL; WorkingDir: {app}; Parameters: /i
mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.26-win32.msi /quiet
Filename: {app}\VFP9SP2RT.exe; Parameters: /s /M=runtime.txt; WorkingDir:
{app}; Tasks: Install_VFP_Runtime; Languages:

[UninstallDelete]
Name: {app}\foxuser.dbf; Type: filesandordirs
Name: {app}\foxuser.fpt; Type: filesandordirs
Name: {app}\localconfig.ini; Type: filesandordirs
Name: {app}; Type: dirifempty

[Dirs]
Name: {app}; Permissions: everyone-modify