From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Rick Borup [rbo...@ita-software.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:44 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP8: Record Lock

For the record, it's essentially the same in VFP8. The VFP8 Help file says:

"ISRLOCKED( ) returns a logical true (.T.) if the record is locked by the
current application; otherwise a logical false (.F.) is returned.

Note   ISRLOCKED() only returns .T. at the workstation that applied the
record lock."

-Rick