At 12:31 PM 08/04/2009, you wrote:
>Aah the joys of being labeled a computer guy.  Usually it's "oh you're a
>computer guy?  Then you can fix my computer problems (even though
>software is my focus and I leave hardware/networking usually to those
>pros who do that stuff).

I also hate this when it comes to friends and family. They think
technology / computers is one dimensional, so if you do it for a
living you can do anything. When I tell them they'd really be better
getting hardware support from their vendor they think I'm just
blowing them off. Even software support can be very painful since
most of them have so much bloatware and spyware on their machines
it's scary to even turn the thing on.