Hi Italo,
Am 05.11.2012 16:39, schrieb Italo Vignoli:
Why not LibreON then?

1. Because of:

corresponding to:
- LibO (LibreOffice)

Must then be LibreO?

- LibOx (LibreOffice-Box)

Must then be LibreOx or LibrebOx (loosing most/all)

2. Shout it loud:

- LibreOn
- LibOn

> We must try to use "libre" as much as we can, in
> order to grow brand awareness.

Do we? Or can we have "LibO" even for brand awareness?

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#LibreOffice 1)

The acronym LibO *is* some kind of official now. Otherwise we should change all file names for downloading.

And so in following this brand awareness...

Of course that point will get a discussion about the branding and not about the name of NLP. And that should be an other thread.

Grüße
k-j

P.S.:
1) The link to