Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote (05-11-12 21:11)

Quick note. It's not about each project's name but how do we call the
Libreoffice's native-language projects in general.

Ah, so not how each native-language project should call itself :-)

If people that contacted you/board on the issue did not deliver a ready-to-use-for-us solution, I would keep it at "LibreOffice native-language project". Simply because I have no better idea. Sorry., I mean: how else make something comprehensive, compact and nice sounding from "support, marketing, testing and localization"?

And the structure...? Isn't it enough if we try to listen, cooperate and support each other? For me that is more important then if group X from language/region Y is a foundation, society, informal team, two people, er even a sub-entity of TDF.

And as for the names they use, see below.

Cheers,
Cor