Marcel Oliveira writes:

> Artur has created a script that installed all dependencies and ProofPower
> itself. Using it, I could install PP successfully. I will let him post the
> script! Thanks Artur.

Well done! And thanks to Artur from me too.

> Nevertheles. My palette doesn't look good. I have the following message
> when
> I open PP
>

> "Warning: Cannot convert string "holnormal" to type FontStruct"
>

> Any hints?

The ProofPower font directory is not getting into the X Server's font
path. xpp ought to do this automatically. Can you try:

PPENVDEBUG=y xpp

which should give some more information about what is going on, please.

Then try

xset +fp <pphome>/fonts fp rehash

where <pphome> stands for the directory in which you installed ProofPower
(e.g., /usr/local/pp). If that works, xpp should now work.