Hi there,

To be honest, after my suggestion, Marcel installed a stable version of
Ubuntu (10.10) instead
of a release candidate of the new one 11.04. And then, he did the
installation (with that script)
and now his palette is fine. To be honest, I did not mentioned any
configuration for the xset.
I could see that, after installed PP, sometimes xset warns me about the
configuration, but sometimes not.
At least to me, it happened randomly. But I'm sure there should be another
strong reason for that,
and I couldn't be able to see.

Cheers,

Artur Gomes

On 16 March 2011 10:27, "Mark" <m...@proof-technologies.com> wrote:

> >> Nevertheles. My palette doesn't look good. I have the following message
> >> when I open PP
> >> "Warning: Cannot convert string "holnormal" to type FontStruct"

> > xset +fp <pphome>/fonts fp rehash
> >
> > where <pphome> stands for the directory in which you installed ProofPower
> > (e.g., /usr/local/pp). If that works, xpp should now work.
>
> Rob/Phil, This is an old chestnut, but I can't remember what we did about
> it
> to avoid having to type in the above.  Does it only happen in certain
> releases of Open Motif?  And why isn't the above incorporated into a normal
> PP build, so that the user doesn't have to type it in?  I seem to remember
> there was a good reason, but I can't put my finger on it...
>
> Mark.

Artur Oliveira Gomes