>> Nevertheles. My palette doesn't look good. I have the following message
>> when I open PP
>> "Warning: Cannot convert string "holnormal" to type FontStruct"

> xset +fp <pphome>/fonts fp rehash
>
> where <pphome> stands for the directory in which you installed ProofPower
> (e.g., /usr/local/pp). If that works, xpp should now work.

Rob/Phil, This is an old chestnut, but I can't remember what we did about it
to avoid having to type in the above.  Does it only happen in certain
releases of Open Motif?  And why isn't the above incorporated into a normal
PP build, so that the user doesn't have to type it in?  I seem to remember
there was a good reason, but I can't put my finger on it...

Mark.