Rob,

Thanks - using jpegs solves the issue.

Phil

On 09/07/11 15:28, Rob Arthan wrote:
Phil,

The OpenMotif bug report suggests that if you use jpeg versions of the
template images, then things will work. You can find a tarball
containing the jpegs you need here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34693999/ProofPower/template-jpegs.tgz

If you copy these into the bitmaps directory in the ProofPower
installation directory (or your own bitmaps directory if you have one)
and change all the ".bmp" file extensions in app-defaults/Xpp to ".jpg",
that should give you a workaround. Please let me know how you get on.