On 11/6/2014 7:44 AM, Kim Alvefur wrote:
On 2014-11-06 14:36, deoren wrote:
I previously mentioned this as part of 'What is a good value for
smacks_hibernation_time' as I thought the change could have been related
to my tweaking of that value.

Turns out it isn't. I'm running with the default value for that setting
and have been since I reported the original problem.

What problem is that?

--
Zash

Hi Zash,

Thanks for the reply.

When running with the prosody modules repo at r1535 or higher (possibly lower, but certainly higher than r1513) I've experienced dropped messages and problems connecting to Prosody from Conversations (0.7.3 all the way up to 0.8.1) and Pidgin (with and without BOSH).

While the problematic setup is running I can sometimes temporarily disable my account in Conversations, wait a few moments and then re-enable it to restore a connection. It doesn't last long though (less than a few minutes) before the messages fail to send and I'm disconnected again.