The idea would be to use Tor's onion services (via Orbot) to provide
universal addressability, even when behind carrier grade NAT. Although it
might drop out occasionally if moved around, we'd recommend users get a
dedicated cheap device (Moto E?) and run it plugged in on-premesis with
full disk encryption (4th amendment >>> cloud provider ToS).

The main thing I don't know how to do myself is getting LuaSec to find/link
against the ARM dependencies cross-compiled with the NDK. Any pointers
there?

Although I realize you all are busy, I'm willing to pay someone experienced
with Lua/NDK for a brief amount of their time to help get over some of
these hurdles.

Thank you!