The idea is that this would be for smallish groups of non-technical
journalists / activists etc. Even though spinning up a tiny RPi server
image that accomplishes this would be easy for me, installing it and
setting it up would be close to impossible for most people. I want to make
something dead simple that requires zero configuration, and is "good
enough" for this use case. Of course it's not ideal, but I think bringing
the ability to host your own server to regular people is important.