Finally, I'd some time to play with the mod_shard* from Robert.

His approach is cleaner and simpler.

So, I've start implementing our user/muc sharding using his work as a
base [0].
I'm using redis to save the info of which shard server has which jid (
mod_sipwise_redis_sessions.lua )
or muc ( mod_sipwise_redis_mus.lua )

Thanks!

[0]
https://github.com/sipwise/prosody/commit/c5f0784cebefd2ba29ebad529331698db2f744e8
--
Victor Seva
Software Engineer

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2029
Email: vs...@sipwise.com
Website: www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206