Le vendredi 20 novembre 2015, 23:22:54 Matthew Wild a écrit :
> On 20 November 2015 at 23:15, Goffi <go...@goffi.org> wrote:

> What version of Prosody are you using?

current trunk tip (3c4799467dae)

I have the feeling that with a 64Kio chunk size, I sending data too quickly
for gajim to read, and after a while the prosody buffer explode.

I'm currenlty having a similar error with http_upload: if I try to send a very
big file (~ 400 Mio), I'm disconnected. I know that http_upload is more here to
transfer small images, I'm just stressing it up a bit.