On 10:45 AM 2/7/01 -0700, Gordon Price said:
>A further update on this issue.....
>         This very same machine will work seemingly correctly with other
>PROTEL 99 SE example projects in single layer mode, displaying the proper
>layer colors just like I thought it should. This means there is something
>about MY DESIGN or the properties therein that are causing all tracks/traces
>on all layers to be green when viewed.
>         COOL! This means I have a huge screwed up ...
>...The other thought is that maybe there is  some obscure property that
>turns all tracks green if there are certain DRC errors on the board??
>         ANY IDEAS????

Mostly green, huh? Sounds like you've got violations. Protel's default
DRC-violation indicator color is green. So, do your tracks sorta glow?
Check the clearance constraints, etc..

Also, you can go up to [Tools -> Reset Error Markers ] and see if that
changes your view. if it does, then you definitely have the DRC up in arms.

regards,

aj

2.2   S E C O N D   D R O P   T O W E R
Andrew J Jenkins        Electrical Engineer
National Center for Microgravity Research
NASA-Glenn Research Center MS 45-1
21000 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland OH 44135
(216) 433-5001 fax:433-3793