From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Gordon Price
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 11:45 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: single layer display mode has very
wrong colors??

A further update on this issue.....
        This very same machine will work seemingly correctly with other
PROTEL 99 SE example projects in single layer mode, displaying the proper
layer colors just like I thought it should. This means there is something
about MY DESIGN or the properties therein that are causing all tracks/traces
on all layers to be green when viewed.
        COOL! This means I have a huge screwed up design in some way that I
have been working on for a couple of months now, and have no idea why. My
project was opened using a Windows file system rather than an ACCESS
database. Could this be an issue??? I also used the Protel pcb board wizard
for a 32 bit long PCI card.
        The other thought is that maybe there is  some obscure property that
turns all tracks green if there are certain DRC errors on the board??
        ANY IDEAS????
THANKS